Returning to this web site?
(Cookies must be enabled in your browser)
Is this your first time here?
To see a complete list of courses click on the "Find Courses" Tab located on the property bar. If you are new to DAA you will need to create an account first to enroll in a course.
1. Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in. Remember you must be logged in to enroll in a class.
6. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one that your instructor has given you. This will "enroll" you in the course. Not all classes have an enrollment fee.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.